Monday, March 8, 2010

Out of season


....and then there are times when I spend money on things that I really don't need.....







Yes, that's green grass sprouting in the back yard. But I bought this sled at the Goodwill. You never know WHAT you'll find!

To celebrate the first beautiful Sunday of the year, kites were in the air! (Maybe I should have found a kite store.)




It is finally looking like Spring is on it's way. Enjoy!



And please don't forget to add a comment to my previous post if you'd like to be in my 1st year celebration giveaway!

2 comments:

Courtney at Scattering Lupines said...

Oh, I love that sled! YOu should hang on the wall as art! That is, IF you don't plan on sledding on it. Or you could just take it down next big snow :)

I loved your comment about the house! If only I could get husband to play board games... he refuses to play me in Scrabble. (insert "Sigh" here)

MyStory of HiStory said...

Aaahhh...kites! A sure sign of spring! It can't be long now :)