Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tonight's project




Simplicity 5133 is actually from 1981 but version 3 is close enough to some of the tops I wore in the 70s, and pleased to find this mid-weight knit that would do up nicely in this style  :)  





 I've pledged to make 4 pieces of clothing from my era for the Vintage Sewing Pledge and this one may squeak in under the bell as one of those...not sure yet!

It's going to be a busy, busy day!  Working in the garden, LOTS of laundry, and maybe a trip to the second hand store to find some SHORTS now that the weather has broken  :)   I've committed to dusting off my sewing machine for this pattern tonight so catch up with me tomorrow!

Wishing you a wonderful Spring day!

Peace

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Love the older patterns! And this one looks like a versatile one. Good luck with the sewing... looking forward to seeing the finished results!