Saturday, September 14, 2013

I've been wanting to tell you......



....about my trip north a few weeks ago.

....about my new bike!!!

....about the book that has changed (altered?) my thoughts about food and what I'm eating.

....and so much more......

but Blogger blocked me from posting, seeing my old posts, stats, etc. For at least a week I've been on the help forum and tried the "fixes" they suggested.  I took a chance just now and the stars must have been aligned :)

It looks like it's working again so I'll post tonight.  Going for a ride down by the shore now.

Best wishes!

2 comments:

Freda Fields Alley said...

Glad to hear the stars aligned for you getting to your blog! May they always be in your favor...

:)

Sue McPeak said...

Thank your Lucky Stars!!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip and a NEW BIKE!!! Good for you!!! Enjoy your ride down the shore!

Sue CollectInTexasGal~Today's Post~
Mind Messin' Scarecrow Stitchin'