Saturday, October 13, 2012

Presents!

Happy, happy, day!  Look at all the goodies!








My nephew's mother-in-law sent this bag of quilter's goodies to me.  What a very sweet woman.  Crafting folks are so thoughtful.



 
 
 
Over the last few years I have passed yarn and knit/crochet books to my nephew's wife.  I've seen her wonderful projects, beautiful afghans, and sweaters.  Her hands are always busy.

She has mentioned my quilting to her mother, who was happy to hear of someone who would appreciate supplies that she no longer needed.  And, oh my!, was I thrilled that she sent them to me!  I sat with all this treasure last night, wondering if I might live long enough to make all of the quilts in the books!  I'm especially interested in the white whole cloth quilt pattern.  I've always loved them, and might set this as a goal in 2013.  It's a thought.....








I love crafting friends, and all my friends here in the blogosphere....ones who I know and ones who I haven't met.  For the inspiration, and for the caring that they share.  Thank you all for visiting my little world.  Thank you to all who share ideas, tips, and friendly words.

We may have difficulties, there may be troubles in the world, but we can share of ourselves to make it a better place.  I hope you enjoy your visit here as much as I do.  Have a wonderful day!


Peace,
Farmgal

2 comments:

Impera_Magna said...

What a lovely thing to do... such wonderful gifts! Enjoy!

Maria said...

Enjoy your new stuff! My two sisters just gave me yarn that they had accumulated also!! I see multiple afghans in the future!