Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In the eye of the beholder

I joined the community pool in the town where I work as an alternative to going to the gym, just to mix things up a bit.  So this evening I drove over, arriving just as the sky grew dark and the rain started.  I had just dunked underwater when the thunder began, which immediately meant that the pool was closed (even though it's indoors....rules are rules.)  Oh well.

On my drive home, I spied a double rainbow.  This was one of the few times I didn't have my camera ready so I tried to take some photos with my old cell phone.






In case you can't easily see it, here's the second rainbow:





The thunder may have spoiled my swim, but a pretty rainbow makes up for it.


....and I'll go back to the pool on Thursday.




I hope you're having a beautiful evening.




Peace,
Farmgal

1 comment:

farmlady said...

A double rainbow is like double good luck and a beautiful sight to see.
Have a good week.