Friday, January 13, 2012

Ahhhhh, she's home :)

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes!  Mom is home, and very tired.  I'm still dashing back and forth and hope to have her settled in by tomorrow night with a well-stocked fridge and pantry.

I'm anxious to tell you about the upcoming challenge I've joined and also do a little show-and-tell from my last junkin' adventure, but I need daylight to take a decent photo for that.

There's a very bitter wind whipping outside so I'm snuggled up on the couch and I'm sure I'll be asleep early tonight.  Exhaustion and relief make good sleep aids, along with a bowl of homemade stew courtesy of a friend   :)

Stay warm, friends, and have a wonderful evening!  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

4 comments:

Impera_Magna said...

Glad to hear your mom is back at home... hope you have a restful, relaxing evening! Stay warm....

lisa said...

Glad to hear you mom is back home..I have been praying for her..
Glad your snuggled on the couch and relaxing...Stay warm that wind is nasty...We had the winds yesterday with 5 inches of snow...Have a great weekend...Lisa

MYstory of HIStory said...

That's great! Hope you enjoyed a good night's rest. I'm sure your mom must be so grateful to have you close by. Take care of you too.

I tho't of you the other day...when I bought a dress for my daughter. Unless she puts on a little weight between now and spring/prom, it should be altered just a bit. If you lived closer, I coulda maybe hired you to do it ... I've seen your work & am always "sew" impressed! :)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Thank you, all, for the kind words. I've got some meals fixed for her, did her laundry, and made sure she's all set for a few days. Tonight I will set on the couch with my handstitching.

Hi MyStory,
I'm so anxious to see her dress! She's always looks so glamourous for formal occassions.
Ah, if I were closer I'd be thrilled to help....but I think you are underestimating your own talents ;)