Thursday, November 10, 2011

1.3 miles

.....is my new walking route.  Our company relocated to a brand-spanking new building.  The finishing touches are still being completed on our offices but we've moved in anyway.  It's in a hilly area which means I'll be able to get quite a workout at lunch by completing the loop created by the way the road runs.

The move was exhausting and we're still getting caught up.  Lots of extra hours at work but it was worth it!  I'm certainly looking forward to the weekend.

Have a great Friday   :)

3 comments:

Maria said...

Sounds great - we should be moving also - in January. I'm already starting to gear up for it!

MyStory of HiStory said...

That sounds really nice! Hope you are able to rest up over the long weekend after all that extra work :)

4BushelFarmgal said...

Hi Maria,
You're right to start now. Thankfully, we packed as much as possible long before the move. Best wishes!

Hi MyStory,
Thanks! It's going to be a perfect Autumn weekend here so I'll be out enjoying the crisp weather. I hope your weather will be terrific, too.