Saturday, July 2, 2011

A happy hippo :)

I'm looking for a co-worker/friend/neighbor who might be starting to plan a family so that I can scoop up this cuddly hippo!


He looks so sweet that I may buy and giftwrap him so he's ready at the first hint of someone ready to start a family  ;)

I know the gal who made this child-friendly toy.  She doesn't live nearby so I rarely get to see her.  This past spring she told me that she was about to open an etsy shop with the soft dolls that she has sold in her area.  I was so happy for her and asked for her shop address.  When I hopped over there I fell for this guy, as well as the other cuties that she puts so much love into creating.  The details on her dolls make them so special!

Take a look at her other creations over here.

4 comments:

MyStory of HiStory said...

Adorable! Just adorable :)

Impera_Magna said...

Why get Mr. Hippo for a gift? He'd be very happy on your bed...

Teresa said...

I agree, get him for you! I'm sure he'd like to sit by your computer to keep you company and make you smile.

farmlady said...

I love Mr. Hippo. He's so cute. Your friend has talent.
Have a Happy Independence Day!