Wednesday, July 27, 2011

funny, but I just can't think of a title for this post

My apologies for becoming scarce here and for the lack of quality in my postings over the past few months.  Life can sometimes pull the rug out from under you, so I will be taking an indefinite break from writing here to focus my energy where it is needed.  I hope to return with a fresh mind when this is past me.

In the meantime I will be visiting my wonderful blogging friends, of course!  I enjoy the humor, creative inspiration, and great tips from all your blog posts.

A heartfelt "Thank you!" for all the warmth you've brought to this little site.  Enjoy the rest of the summer....or winter, depending on your location!  When I return we'll have some catching up to do  ;)

All my best!

10 comments:

Yiota said...

Enjoy your break!

MyStory of HiStory said...

You'll be missed. Will look forward to catching up down the road.

Maria said...

We will miss you...Enjoy the rest of the summer! And take pictures of the quilt!

Mary said...

I truly understand-sometimes we all need quiet time. Please check in from time to time, as I'll miss you :-)

farmlady said...

Sometimes you need to step back and take a breather. Life is so full of things that need to be done and things you want to do. Finding a balance is hard.
Sometimes you realize that in order to find balance you need to give some activities a rest... some forever, but some, hopefully, just for a while.
We will be here. We will miss you.
Have a good summer.

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Thank you, all!

Teresa said...

Wishing you well.

rosie said...

Hoping you have a lovely break, and that things work out well for you...We will miss your posts...Take care..xxx

Mug said...

You will be sorely missed, FarmGal. We will all look forward to your "return":)
Lug, Mug

farmgal said...

Please take care of yourself, and I will look forward to reading how things are going when you are ready to start posting again.

Wishing you the very best!