Wednesday, June 22, 2011

No photos.....grr!

It looks like Blogger has left me unable to upload photos into my posts.  I've read from others with this problem and thanked my lucky stars that it didn't affect me.....until now.

I've got a few posts ready that rely heavily on the photos I've taken so please bear with me while I fumble through Blogger Help forums to get this resolved.

Hopefully, things will be back to normal in a day or two.  In the meantime, I've washed and ironed all my material for the Kaleidescope QAL and I'm ready for the pattern to be posted.  I also stumbled onto Hobo Quilts while in Barnes & Noble this past Sunday.  It's based on the signs left by "hobos" to designate conditions of the road ahead....meal ahead, possible work for money, sheriff's house...  The blocks are interesting, as are the quotes from folks who lived during the time, including some who travelled the roads and rails.  Something akin to the Civil War blocks that are popular now, but not as detailed.

And I have a post ready - minus pictures :(   about my purchase at the second hand store last Sunday.  Ah, technology!

It's Wednesday!  I hope yours is terrific  :)

4 comments:

Impera_Magna said...

Oh yes... technology = a mixed blessing! Hope your blog issues are quickly resolved!

Vintage Cate said...

I tried to post photos last night too- with no success. I always assume it is me being technically challenged so good to know that I am not alone. Grrrr!!!

farmlady said...

You know what I said in my last post about Technology. We rely on it and some day it's all going to come crashing down around us.
I heard there were problems with Blogger and photos, but I didn't experienced any yesterday when I posted. I always put my photos into folders then I upload from those folders. If I don't, Blogger will only let me us 3 photos on each blog post. It's all so confusing. Sometimes it just sits there and doesn't do anything and gives me no information. It's crazy. I understand your frustration.
It will probably be all resolved tomorrow. The planets will be aligned properly and all will be right in the world.Ha!

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hi Impera_Magna,
I go as low tech as possible when I'm not at work ;)

Hello Cate,
Oh, you are not alone in this! We all re-learn patience :)

Hi farmlady,
Isn't it odd how something always happens on an important post?!