Friday, June 17, 2011

All's well

I napped on and off yesterday from the anesthesia.  And contrary to how I felt at 6:00am, after the exam I really wasn't hungry.  I made it through the day on tea, juice, and a scrambled egg with toast.  I'm glad I went and I don't have to go back for 7 - 10 years, according to this paper they gave me.

I'm looking forward to finishing my applique wreath quilt top tonight during Friday Night Sew-In.  It will be folded and put away to be quilted this winter.  Stop by tomorrow to see the photos!  And news about how I'm signing up for a quilt along that starts next week.  I'm kinda excited about this one ;)

It's a rainy Friday here, and that feels pretty good.  I hope you're having a great day.

6 comments:

Yiota said...

I've just read your last post. I know which exam you're talking about and I'm so happy that everything is fine. I did it three years ago because of my mum's illness and I'll do it again next year.
Take Care!

Impera_Magna said...

I'm glad all went well and that you don't have to go back for another for 7-10 yrs! Very good news!

Maria said...

7-10 years! That is wonderful!

Looking forward to the pictures tomorrow!

Mary said...

excellent news!

farmlady said...

I thought I left a message on your last post but guess not. I did read it and I'm so glad all went well.
Looking forward to seeing the wreath quilt top tomorrow.
Rest and take care.

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hello friends,
Thanks to all for your positive thoughts and best wishes. I'm feeling really good about it, and glad that I don't have to go back again soon!

Hello Yiota,
It's good that we have medical advances to watch for potential problems. I'm glad that you're taking care of your health.
Best wishes :)