Friday, April 15, 2011

In transition

Greetings from Mini-land!  For the first time in eons I feel like Gulliver in his travels.  I am typing this on a little 9" netbook loaner while my 4 1/2 yr old laptop went in for diagnostics.  The results aren't very good and it looks like I will be making a major purchase this weekend, but I'm looking forward to working with a normal-sized keyboard once again  ;)

I have some great photos to share from last weekend, and of course tonight is FNSI!  However, I can't upload anything on this loaner so please check back on Saturday evening or Sunday morning for my applique quilt progress.  That's when I will be visiting all of you to see what wonderful things you've been working on!

And please remember to visit my earlier post to be entered in my Spring "Here's to Health!" giveaway!  The drawing is on Sunday evening at 7:00pm.

Have a terrific Friday!

3 comments:

Impera_Magna said...

Sorry to hear about your laptop's issues... tho getting a new computer is kinda exciting!

Happy sewing this evening!

Maria said...

Enjoy your sewing evening tonight!

Good luck with the computer! - I recommend a MAC.
;)

Mug said...

Just popped in to say Hi! I've been "hit & miss" lately:(

Sorry about your laptop, Farmgal....you've been having quite a time between computer and posting issues, haven't you?!