Friday, April 22, 2011

In Advance....

Update on all the computer issues.....This week I purchased a new laptop and am happily connected with an internet provider.  This new piece of technology is smooth and swift!  I have to choose a new program to crop and finish my photos, and learn my way around the updated programs.  It's going to be quite a learning experience :)  Once I get it all sorted out, I have a few posts to get out there.  But this weekend is dedicated to family time.  I may hop around to a few blogs, though.

Sooooo, I'm wishing you a wonderful weekend, Happy Earth Day, and, however you choose to celebrate it....

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Impera_Magna said...

Congratulations on your new smoother and swifter laptop! Have fun getting it set up... and Happy Easter to you and yours!

Mug said...

Have a lovely weekend, Farmgal! Enjoy your family!

The smoother and swifter computer/internet activity will definitely make your life easier...especially with your new and ever-growing Etsy Shoppe!:)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Thank you!