Friday, April 1, 2011

Can anyone help with this Blogger issue?

I've been typing up post after post, only to preview them and find that Blogger hasn't saved the paragraph spacing that I entered. When I try to correct this in Edit HTML, it changes the font size to 0, making everything after the first paragraph look like tiny dots. After I correct the font change, it reverts back in the preview. My searches in the Help section haven't turned up any helpful answers. Here's what it looks like. This is the font after a paragraph break. And the paragraph still doesn't separate! I'd appreciate any help with this.

4 comments:

Impera_Magna said...

I've no ideas for you... I've not yet had any difficulties with Blogger... *knock on wood*

I did read somewhere that Blogger is in the process of updating a bunch o' stuff and users "may" experience some difficulties.

Maria said...

Another blogger that I read was having an issue last night also. She couldn't space the paragraphs. It must have something to do with blogspot and not you.....

I haven't posted anything in the last two days so I haven't come across the issue. I'll be posting tonight and I'll let you know what happens.

Mug said...

Similar thigs have happened to me with pictures not showing up, etc. I usually get frustrated and give up...then when I try again later or the next day everything is fine.....I blame everything on the weather:)...or not drinking enough H2O:).....or not getting enough rest:)
I know, I know....I haven't helped at all:(

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hi folks,
Still having problems and I've read on some of the Blogger forums that other folks are, too. I'm trying to work around it, by learning some html and posting that way so my paragraphs may be a bit irregular.

Mug, I like your explanation! Maybe I should increase my water intake ;)