Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome Spring! winner



Comment # 1





Good morning, Maria!



I'll be sending your "new" vintage Welcome Spring! banner :)


Email me with the shipping address and watch for it in your mailbox!


I hope it brightens these last few rainy days of Winter :)



Thank You! to all who left sweet comments :)


Reminder to all: Please stop by on Sunday, March 13th to sign up for my 3rd blogiversary giveaway
(I need some sunshine this weekend to take photos :)


Happy Thursday, everyone!



5 comments:

Yiota said...

congrats to Maria!

Maria said...

Yeah for me! I NEVER win prizes, so I am very, very excited!

Thank you so much!

Impera_Magna said...

Congratulations, Maria, you lucky woman you!

Mug said...

Congratulations, Maria!

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hi Maria,
Watch your mailbox, it's on it's way :)