Monday, March 28, 2011

Stopping by

Things have been well, although it could be a little warmer around here. The heat gets turned on when I return home from work. Unusual for this area at the end of March. But, warmer days are coming!

I just returned from having dinner with my mother. She lives a half hour away and normally I don't drive over during the week, but the threads on her sewing machine were forming clumps underneath the throat plate. If she can live nine decades plus and still hem her own pants, she deserves to have her sewing machine fixed asap. Besides, the sun was out and it was a pleasant drive listening to old rock, Eric Clapton and all.

The daffodils are still not blooming around here, but the crocuses are gorgeous! The purple striped ones have always been my favorite, but the mix of yellow, purple, and white is always such a happy sight :)

I promised a fourth giveaway, which I originally scheduled for this week. I have had to reschedule it for next week, since I'll be away Saturday and Sunday and the giveaway may have something to do with that. So please stop by on Monday to see what's coming up next!

Have a pleasant evening!

2 comments:

Mug said...

You, my friend, are the Giveaway Queen! I posted about my lovely win today:)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hello Mug,
Thank you :)