Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday!

Crocuses are starting to bloom! I just passed some yellow ones yesterday, with their happy sunshine glow. The daffodils are still flirting with Spring, leaves started up but no sign of buds yet. Before you know it, lovely colors will be all around us!

On the subject of color, if you've got some yarn scraps that you haven't had use for, you may want to take a look at this.

If you're still thinking about it, remember that my Spring Apron giveaway winner will be chosen this Saturday evening at 6:00 eastern time. Leave a comment on the original post to join in.

I'll be participating in tonight's Friday Night Sew-In, so look for photos tomorrow! I've got a light dinner planned so I can get started early. There are 170 folks already signed up, so there will be a LOT of really great crafts being displayed on Saturday.

Have a great Friday :)

2 comments:

Impera_Magna said...

Looking forward to sewing when I get home this afternoon... and finish up the quilt top so it can visit my LAQ!

Maria said...

I haven't seen any crocuses yet, but some green is definitely coming out of the ground! Looking forward to seeing the progress on your quilt this weekend! Have a good one!