Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Preparation

This Friday night I will be sans computer by choice. Instead, I will be sitting in the comfy recliner appliqueing dozens of small fabric cutouts to a piece of white fabric while listening to the radio. This evening I cut out little freezer paper pattern pieces and ironed some onto the fabric in preparation for Friday. This Friday is the scheduled monthly Friday Night Sew In, which is hosted by Crafty Vegas Mom and Handmade by Heidi. There are well over one hundred folks already signed up to participate, and I have been enjoying perusing their blogs to see what crafting they have been doing. On Saturday, all the participants post photos and details of their work.


Please stop back on Saturday to see how my quilt top is progressing. Meanwhile, I'll be hopping over to all the other Friday Night Sew In crafters to see what they've accomplished :)


Have a wonderful Thursday (and Friday)!

3 comments:

MyStory of HiStory said...

Sounds like a lovely evening you have planned. Enjoy! See ya Saturday :)

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

That's such a great idea! Can't wait to see whay you (y'all) create!

Impera_Magna said...

I'm looking forward to sewing tomorrow night as well... have it all planned out and will be on the sofa sewing binding on quilt! Can't wait to visit everyone and see what all they accomplished...