Monday, February 7, 2011

Jaconde Imprime

Wow! My eyes popped when I saw these fabulous looking desserts. I read all the steps in the recipes and I definitely have a great admiration for the patience these folks must have. Each of these desserts is wrapped in a light layer of decorated sponge cake.



Elegant!





The multi-colors make these look fun :)





Photo from the Show Food Chef







What a sweet surprise for a special person!





Photo from A Little Bit of Everything





Wouldn't it be great to have one of these setting on your dining room table now....with a cup of coffee.....mmmmm!




For even more tempting cakes, take a click over to The Daring Kitchen !



3 comments:

MyStory of HiStory said...

Saw that top one on my sidebar & had to come take a closer look for myself. Pretty! Hmmm - how do they do that?!

farmlady said...

Decorative sponge cake??? I will have to check out this other site. I have never seen anything like this. These cakes are beautiful!!!!!
Love the little ones. How did they get the design into the cake pieces? Amazing!

Maria said...

Those are beautiful and I am sure they are delicious too!!! I think even if I did have some time, I wouldn't be able to creative something so pretty......That is definitely a gift!