Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introductions

These are the two reasons I make homemade dog biscuits.


First is young Mr S, who lives with my youngest son and his girlfriend. Mr S is very friendly and loves to play catch. He is well behaved and was told to "sit" just before this photo. (He was also expecting me to give him another biscuit;)












...and this is Ms S, a sweet gal who calmly lets my grandchildren hug her and fuss over her. Here she is watching them as they play in the snow....just making sure they're okay. She had quite a romp in the snow that day. We threw small bits of bark from the woodpile which she chased after across the snowy yard. (After she discovered that I brought biscuits with me, she would often sit in front of me, waiting for another treat.)











I accept that my life isn't styled for a pet at this moment but when that time comes I could see a canine companion like either of these two. Especially since they both like snow :)



4 comments:

Mug said...

Love these dogs! Your photos are very good, but I aLmOsT had them pictured just from your descriptions of their personalities. Sounds like you had a wonderful time on your visit!

Impera_Magna said...

Grand-puppies are wonderful, aren't they?

The Curious Cat said...

I bet they love you! :) xxx

MyStory of HiStory said...

Awwwww!