Friday, February 11, 2011

Gotta love technology

Hello all,

I have been having problems connecting to the internet for the past two days. Please forgive me if I my posts or comments lag behind. (I'm at the library now to post this quick note.)

I have one post pre-scheduled for this Sunday, but I'll try to get on again when I can.

I guess it's finally time to take my laptop in and let them clean it out.


Update: Well, now it's working again at home ~ : /
But I've scheduled it for a tune-up next week, no matter what!

5 comments:

Impera_Magna said...

Oh my... not being able to connect to the internet? That's a HUGE emergency!!!

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Yep, we have to do our housekeeping. Don't you feel cut off when this happens?

Good luck,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

...just doing a little blogging this Friday afternoon and stopped by to say HI...

have a wonderful weekend

kary and teddy
xxxx

farmlady said...

It's hard to believe that we had a life before Blogging... before the Internet. When the computer isn't available I feel like I've had something stolen from me.
Good grief.... that's obsessive and kind of strange isn't it?

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hi folks,
I knew you'd understand :)