Friday, February 25, 2011

Equation

The hunt for a Spring blog header has been going on here but we're still in those last days of Winter here in the northeast. As for me, I'll gladly take this heavy rain that's settled in. After all, according to my non-scientific mind:



R = MS *


But the days are getting longer and the sun is a little higher in the sky, when it's not raining or snowing. I have heard a few songbirds early in the mornings. Can the crocuses be far behind?


I'm thinking of a spring-related giveaway next week, something bright and cheery. In the meantime, please take a look at what is in this week's drawing. Add your comment to that post before Tuesday, March 1st for a chance to win :)


By the way, I found this out too late to join in, but Zo from So, Zo... What Do You Know is hosting a Me Made March similar to her Self-Stitched September. I haven't made enough cool weather clothes to be able to successfully join but I'll be stopping over there to see what everyone's created! There is always a great group of talented stitchers in her challenges.


Thanks for stopping by, folks! I hope you enjoy a terrific weekend :)

(* Rain = Melting Snow ;)

3 comments:

MyStory of HiStory said...

I'm looking forward to your spring banner - albeit for selfish reasons :) When it finally gets to you, it will be that much closer to me!! :)

farmlady said...

Looking forward to the new header. The next few weeks will bring the crocus' out from their hiding places.
Have a great weekend. Relax.... but carry the camera everywhere you go.

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hi MyStory,
We've had quite the winter, haven't we ~:0

Hi farmlady,
Thanks for the reminder! I should make sure the battery is charged.....