Monday, January 31, 2011

happiness delivery

Before I even begin to tell all about my trip, let me show you the fun that appeared in my mailbox today. Our friend Mug has an etsy.com shop called Parading Chicks where our indie artist presents her line of southern belles, each one a unique character :)





I couldn't resist these red galoshes splasing through puddles as they hurry on their way. They will be on my desk at work to bring some fun to my hectic workday. I almost can't wait to go to work tomorrow! (Did I say that???)

Stop by Parading Chicks to catch up with Mug and the gals, and maybe swoop on over to her etsy shop for a look see.

3 comments:

MyStory of HiStory said...

One of my personal favorites of her work too! Nice choice :) Now - if/when it gets stressful at work you can just take a little imagination vacation... - just close your eyes, jump in & be there! ... enjoying puddles of fun :)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hi MyStory,
Yes! Like Alice down the rabbit hole - I'll be in there with the chicks, splashing away!

Mug said...

You two are so funny! What delightful blog friends you are!

Thank you so much for the compliments and advertising, FarmGal! This post had me grinning from ear to ear! I love it!

Can't wait to hear about your trip...Glad you are back!