Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Time out

Hi folks. I've been trying to get everything in order around here so that my recoup time will go easy. Last night I cooked up a pot of Beef Burgundy. That's the first red meat I've cooked in many months. (If I'm gonna eat beef, it's gotta be good!) Today I'm doing up the laundry and finishing all the cleaning. I even picked up enough milk to last until I get out again next week.

I've got a few ideas for some crafting over the next few weeks, and I'm looking forward to making some prototypes. I hope to have lots of pictures for you soon. Also, I'm looking for a new challenge for winter, so I'll be cruising the internet to see if there's an interesting one coming up.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. Tomorrow's my big day. I'm really anxious to get my life back to normal.....haven't been to the gym in about a month!


It's Wednesday, have a great one!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Sending you wishes for a speedy recovery!

And if I find a good challenge, I'll pass it along to you ;).

MyStory of HiStory said...

Hope all goes very well & you're like new before you know it.

Maria said...

Get Well Soon. I'll keep in touch!

lisa said...

Oh my goodness.. Your the first person that I know that fixes Beef Burgundy!!! Oh it is so good...My mom taught me to make it..I do put carrots in mine and then serve over noodles or rice...So good... I need to go back and find out why you need a speedy recovery...I will pray even tho I do not know what it is right now..I have been so bad with reading blogs...You take care and I am praying for you!! Have a great day..Lisa

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

sending speedy recovery wishes, my friend

kary

Brad K. said...

I hope all goes well.

Blessed be.