Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spooky treats




Take a look at these cute Halloween treats from online! I'm thinking about making some for my co-workers. After all, we all need a treat now and then :)



How about some goblins?



(recipe here)


Photo from DoubleCreamSingleSugar.blogspot.com





Or bloodshot eyeballs?





(recipe here)


Photo from TheCakeMistress.com/blog



I'll be stopping at the grocery store this afternoon for ingredients to make this pumpkin pie breakfast smoothie. Yum! I may not be able wait. It just might be tonight's supper!

Enjoy!


6 comments:

MyStory of HiStory said...

Those goblins look too cute for gobble'in :)

The Curious Cat said...

Hee hee! They look ace! I'm trying to think up a treat which involves jelly and a rubber glove and some strawberry bootlaces - want to try and make a severed hand with red and green jelly colours! Might work...! We'll see! If it does I'll stick a photo up! xxx

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Thanks, folks. I'll be making some of the goblins this weekend.

C.C. - that sounds really good. I can't wait to see your pictures.

abby jenkins said...

Sweet and spooky! The show I styled will be debuting on Food Network soon, Dessert First with Anne Thornton on the Food Network. Thanks for reminding me to put that on my calendar. She is as sweet as her confections and the graveyard cake she made was Ah-mazing!

abby jenkins said...

Hey Me again! the show airs this sunday October 24th in our area (NYC/CT) not sure what time... assume it's the halloween special!

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Thanks Abby!
I will mark the calendar! I'd love to see your handywork on tv!