Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ooops!

I am running so behind today! Please excuse me. I think I stayed up too late last night, checking all those sewing blogs ;)

For convenience sake, and not to be overly redundant, I will start displaying my Self-Stitched September posts on Mondays and Fridays. Each post will have the photos of what I'll be wearing for the next few days. This will leave the other days open to other endeavours and interests.

Oh, and I made the most comfortable top! I like it so much, I've got another one ready to do. You'll see it tomorrow :)

This is what I'm wearing today. (You've seen it before.) I found a brown leather belt and will pick out some gold-tone jewelry. We're getting together after work, so this dress will be comfortable at the computer, and casual enough for tonight. Especially since it's going back into the 90's again today!







Have a wonderful day, everyone! Stay cool!

4 comments:

Simply Authentic said...

This is adorable and appropriate! I love it and your idea of wearing a belt and gold jewelry is incredibly complimentary.

farmlady said...

Sometimes you have to make decisions about Blogging so it doesn't control you life. Good girl!
Love that dress. It does look comfortable.

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hello Simply Authentic,
Thanks for the encouragement! It worked out very well.

Hi farmlady,
Thanks!

Mary said...

I love this dress!!