Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What could taste better...?





Oh, I am so loving fresh baked bread. Why was I settling for that disappointing stuff in the grocery store? Recently I have been cruising the food blogs and now have (too) many bookmarked pages, including this wonderful, easy whole wheat bread. No kneading necessary, but a turn or two doesn't hurt. I tossed in a small scoop of sesame and poppy seeds.....just enough to add that little extra something! I let it rise overnight and baked it before leaving for work. The aroma was too tempting! I had a small warm slice with melting butter. Now that's something to rush home from work for!



What's cooking in your kitchen?




2 comments:

MyStory of HiStory said...

That IS a lovely loaf! Good idea to let it rise overnight & what an amazing way to start the day ... w/ the aroma a fresh bread. Oh YUM.

Maria said...

It looks delicious!