Trying to make the most of being under the weather (in more ways than one), I took apart this gently used polyknit housedress from the Goodwill store and uncovered my sewing machine.
I chose the pattern with set-in sleeves, but omitted the sleeves. Instead of a button down front, I made a solid front so that it would be a pull-over top.
And, due to it being a sport top, I cut it shorter than the one on the pattern envelope, adding side slits for ease of movement.
For a quick refashion, I'm quite pleased. Hopefully, I'll be wearing it on the bike path soon!
I've stopped by this site now and then over the past two years. There are some really creative folks who've posted their refashions. I don't think I could commit to a full month or two to creating a refashioned wardrobe, as these dedicated people have. But I've got some thrifted clothes with good material begging to be remade into summer outfits.