Sunday, March 21, 2010

ThE wInNeR iS......

MyStory of History!

How neat that I picked your name from the slips of paper in my mason jar this morning! For everyone's reference: I met MyStory through a post about another man's book :) (hand-written in 1943!)

Please email an address to greenvtr [at] yahoo [dot] com so I can ship the No Impact Man book out asap!

Thank you to everyone who comments on my posts. This world needs a little more communication, don't you think? :)

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Courtney at Scattering Lupines said...

ConGratS, MyStory!!!!

MyStory of HiStory said...

Thank you so much Farmgal! What a fun surprise to wake up to after a VeRy busy weekend. Looking forward to learning more about No Impact Man's story! My plan is to pay it forward ...to give it away on my end when I'm done! :) Something tells me that would please the author - & you! Can't think of a better way to recycle it. Hmmm, I can only wonder how many times the book will change hands if we manage to inspire others to pass it along "this way" too :)

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a package in the mail. Such fun to have it to look for amongst mostly junk mail & bills! :)

Thanks again!