Monday, February 8, 2010

Updates

I think it's time for some progress updates on what's going on in my neck of the 'burbs:

One Small Change Challenge: I’ve continued with my January change, reduced beef intake and using legumes and grains for protein exchanges. My February change continues to go well. I’m making approximately 2 ½ cups of concentrate at a time and looking for a larger container to make bigger batches.

The Better List: Guitar lesson # 3 tonight. Doing well.

Painting the condo: Originally planned for December, but started in late January. Bedroom and living/dining room complete. Kitchen and bath to be done before March.

Packing and weeding out: Going well. Made several trips to Goodwill last month with extra “stuff”. Freecycled my rowing machine (boy, was that popular!) Almost done packing the non-essentials for everyday living.

Gym: Still only once per week, trying to go 2x/week to get ready for bike season.

Reading: That’s my next post!

1 comment:

farmlady said...

Good girl! That's more than most people at this time of the year. Keep up the good work.