Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Past Due Tuesday #9 - borrowed, again!

Like most folks, I scan the headlines every morning. I like to think it's because I want to be informed. I like to have "intelligent" conversations, and not just toss out an unfounded opinion.

But my favorite news articles are the quirky ones. The ones with those useless bits of information. Maybe because I envy the people who are spotlighted in them, or maybe because they require no further study. There's no details to follow up the next day or the next week.

Today's NY Times has this neat little article about someone who is definitely keeping vintage ALIVE. It seems that Robert Warner was in the right place at the right time, with the right talent, and now has a job that I would love. He works with an antique printing press. Oh, to be creative and productive at doing something unique!

I hope you enjoy the article. Even if you never need the information again..... :)


Follow Past Due Tuesdays at Roomies. Perhaps you would like to post about a vintage item of your own and share! Have fun!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Great article!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Loved it too....

more very soon..
love,
kary
xxx